ABOUT OUR CAREER POSITIONS
- Working at Reminisce Angus Ranch we pride ourselves in a unique down-to-earth yet hard working atmosphere. We take pride in the lifestyle we live, the community we provide for and the land around us.
- We invite you to be part of our family.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage woman and minorities to apply as well.
- As a cattle feeder you are required to drive and load heavy equipment on a daily basis. A feeder is responsible for calculation and mixing different rations according to size, gender and weight of the cows.
- This position requires an independent person that can think and make judgments on their own without the need for constant supervision.
- This position also requires a person that can be a team player and one that is able to communicate with the other feeders and employees throughout the work day.
- Wranglers are required to have roping skills, knowledge of various cattle based illnesses and a good cattle horse.
- Wranglers ride the pens on a daily basis roping and doctoring sick calves as needed.
- This position requires a person that is reliable, no matter what the weather conditions may be, independent, yet able to work in a group if needed.
- Hours can be long depending on the conditions.
- THIS POSITION IS NOT FOR WHINERS OR WIMPS! Only the tough should apply.
- All internship positions for 2016 have been filled. Thank you for your interest.
- Sorry but all positions have been filled.